Are you feeling self-conscious about the sagging skin and wrinkles on your midface? Do you feel like your face looks tired and aged, even when you’re well-rested? If you’re considering ways to rejuvenate your appearance, you may want to look into Midface Lift Surgery.
Fellowship-trained, double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Eric Cerrati, MD, FACS, discusses seven signs that indicate you should consider midface lift surgery.
When Should I Consider a Midface Facelift?
Is it time for surgical aesthetic interventions on your midface region to combat the signs of aging? The following issues could indicate it’s time to see Dr. Cerrati for a consultation:
- Sagging Skin on the Midface: As we age, our skin loses elasticity which can result in sagging skin on the midface. This can make you look tired and older than you are. If you’ve tried non-surgical treatments like dermal fillers but haven’t achieved the results you want, a midface lift may be the solution.
- Deep Nasolabial Folds: Nasolabial folds are the lines that extend from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth. As we age, these folds deepen and can make us look older. If you have deep nasolabial folds, a midface lift can help smooth out these lines and give you a more youthful appearance.
- Drooping Cheeks: Cheeks that have lost their volume and droop can give the impression of a tired and aged appearance. A midface lift can help lift and contour the cheeks, restoring a more youthful and refreshed look.
- Tired-Looking Eyes: The midface lift can also help improve the appearance of tired-looking eyes. By lifting the midface, the eyes are opened up, and the appearance of bags or dark circles may also be reduced.
- Jowls: Jowls are excess skin and fat that hangs down from the jawline. They can give the appearance of a heavy and aged face. A midface lift can help improve the appearance of jowls and create a more defined jawline.
- Loss of Volume in the Midface: As we age, we lose volume in our face, particularly in the midface area. This can cause the cheeks to look hollow and sunken. A midface lift can help restore volume to the midface, giving you a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Dissatisfaction with Non-Surgical Treatments: If you’ve tried non-surgical treatments like dermal fillers or Botox® but haven’t achieved the desired results, a midface lift may be the next step. A midface lift is a more invasive procedure than non-surgical treatments but can provide longer-lasting and more dramatic results.
Salt Lake City, UT, Midface Lift Surgery
A midface lift can be an effective way to rejuvenate your appearance and restore a more youthful look. If you’re experiencing any of the signs mentioned above, it’s worth considering a midface lift as a potential solution. Contact Eric Cerrati, MD, FACS, in Park City to schedule a midface lift surgery consultation to discuss your options.
Posted on behalf of